Dr. med. Martin Kurz
|Munich More from this region
- Gynecology and obstetrics
- Special obstetrics and perinatal medicine
- General gynecology
- Gynecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine
Dr. med. Martin Kurz is gynecologist and Chief Physician at MedNord clinic. He has extensive experience in the area of surgical gynecology.
Dr. Martin is a renowned and highly experienced medical expert in prenatal and obstetrical diagnosis with many years of practice as Head Physician in large clinic centers.
- Endoscopic surgery
- Breast surgery
- Prenatal, obstetrical and specialzed gynecological diagnostics
Dr. Martin Kurz, born in 1962, spent parts of his medical education in Canada and the US. Having worked as Head of prenatal diagnostics at the Prenatal Center of the Clinic Saarbrücken, Dr. Kurz is a renowned expert in prenatal diagnostics as well as obstetrical and gynecological ultrasound diagnostics.
In the area of surgical gynecology, Dr. Kurz gathered extensive expertise as Deputy Head Physician and operative senior physician at various maximum medical care hospitals.
Other specialty fields of Dr. Martin Kurz are outpatient surgery, transcaval ultrasound diagnostics as well as sonograhy scans of female sex organs, genital and vascular systems.
He is a minimally invasive surgeon of the highest degree III (MIC III) of the Working Community for Gynecological Endoscopy.
Dr. Kurz is member of various medical experts associations, e.g.
- German Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- German Society Society for Ultrasound in Medicine (DEGUM)
- Working Community for Reconstructive Operations and the Working Community for Endoscopy